Friday, September 11, 2009

pls do not litter

after the pt2 we went pyramid to have dinner..
i was holding a paper ..kind of promotion or rather advertisement paper..
when we were fooling around..talking laughing...
i throw the paper towards bernice because i cant stand her haha..
then she throw back to me but the paper dropped to the lowest ground by the side of escalator..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i went home at around 9 pm..
when i was driving using federal highway..
i saw something "flying".. ...white in color....huh...not ghost la... pls..
it was big enough n like a bottle shape..
the thing is flying towards me....and i said "waaa......."
at this moment i heard "bang..."...omg...it hit my mirror and flew away the next second...
the corner of my mirror started to break like spider -web....
oh no it was so scary......... .......................
ken said it was kharma.......because i simply throw the paper now something hit my mirror...........
so sad.................................
so guys ....pls behave haha.......

~chian~

2 comments:

  1. hey actually d paper is not throw by bernice la...its me its me...so sori...

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyo dun misunderstand..
    not blaming u guys ...
    and seriously i started 1st....

    ReplyDelete