Thursday, July 22, 2010

offer from DELOITTE ~~

WEDNESDAY morning..not a very nice day for me..
wake up in the early morning..found out tat my house got no water supply...
luckily stil manage to bath using the small small water from tangki..
after i bath, found out tat the shirt i wanted to wear had not iron yet..urgh~~
reached monorail station..the escalator was not functioning...i had to exercise early in the morning..huh...y everything is not smooth..
suppose we planned to watch movie after work..inception...
but ~~
fully book !!
aiyo...plan cancelled...
after all the bad bad things...at last sth good happened to me..
deloitte called me n offer a job for me !! yea~~
job title is audit trainee..haha..better than nothing...
i felt so happy because my dream had cum true ~~
stil in the happy mood ~~

~chian~

No comments:

Post a Comment