Tuesday, July 20, 2010

sue ting 探班。。

haha..ytd sue ting fetch me back from my working place..
so happy to meet her again...long time din chat n laugh out loud like last time during college..
summore she tabao snow flake for me from pavilion..so good !
but the portion is very big till i wanna go toilet..haha.......paiseh...
all the way was damn jam as wat had been expected..
n i really wan to go toilet but no petrol station..swt ~
haha at last i went to a restaurant..argh~!
well..i cant upload foto now...will upload at home =)

~chian~

3 comments:

  1. LOL. I met her today, my turn. Wait, I meant ytd. HAHAHA
    Yup, we very long didn't laugh out loud and hang out already. Really miss you all and those moments we have in college.. =(
    Come visit us in college! :D

    She da bao snow flake for you, the ice didn't melt meh? >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha not really melt loo...she tabao when almost time to go bek ma...

    ReplyDelete